Monday, July 14, 2008

Back Home

Last night we got back from the mission trip to Puyallup. We reached a lot of kids with the gospel (the final number might have been around 80). God changed a lot of the plans for the week (our concert was cancelled, moved, and almost cancelled again because the generator wouldn't start). In the end, His plans worked out better than ours. Not only did we reach others, but God caused growth in our group and I think we all know each other a little bit better after the week. It was a great opportunity, and I hope to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I've been keeping tabs on your blog... I really enjoy your wanderings thru daily life and insights into scripture. It gives me an even deeper appreciation of you and your love of the God we serve. Thank you for sharing a little bit of yourself with us.