Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Row

First of all, I'd like to say that I haven't blogged the past week or so because I've been extremely busy. After cleaning house in preparation for my aunt and uncle's visit, there was... well, there was my aunt and uncle's visit. We went to Seattle and took the underground tour there. We went on a sightseeing tour around the Hood Canal. Today, they went to church with us. My sister and her son also visited (my sister for the first time), which meant that for the first time I was part of a family that took up a full row in the sanctuary. The house is clean now, and things should slow down and let me blog more again (I think). By the way, I don't think anyone would mind me saying that my sister visiting our church is a big answer to prayer. And it looks like she might come on a regular basis from now on.

1 comment:

Mr. John said...

i love the underground tour!

it's the same one we took in 7th grade with mrs. swanson, right?