Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Faster than the speed of light? a slug? something.

Yesterday I got more memory for my computer. Before I was running Vista on my laptop with only 1G of RAM. Things were about as fast as... well, a slug. Now I have 2G, and things actually happen when I click on them, instead of 5 minutes later (slight exaggeration, but you'd be surprised). I have a new battery coming as well, which is great because the current one only has about 20 minutes on a charge now.

In summary, my computer is definitely faster than a slug now (that's how fast it was before), I'm sure it can outrun a few other things, but it will never be a high performance gaming computer, especially since there isn't room for any more RAM. But, it is a laptop. So, I guess you give and take. It plays DVDs much better now, too.

No comments: