Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crammed to the Top

Lately, my brain has been absolutely full of stuff. I've constantly been thinking about what the future holds, both short-term and long-term. Why did that happen? What's going to happen next? Will this ever happen?

All this thinking has gotten my brain so overloaded that I can't think about anything in the present, which is where my brain should really be anyway.

Today I ran across this verse:

Prov 20:24 Man's steps are {ordained} by the LORD, how then can man understand his way?(NAS)

God is in control of everything that happens and everything that will happen. We don't need to, can't, and shouldn't try to understand it all.

Matt 6:34 "Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. {Each} day has enough trouble of its own.(NAS)

No comments: