Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Here

Our house has finally given in. The dreadful software has been installed.

Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There are some nice options that will be really useful once I get used to them. I'm just a little adverse to change. But after the new operating system, the office program was easy.

Overall, Office 2007 isn't all that bad. The operating system that we all know and love but that will remain nameless: still a memory hog and oftentimes difficult to get along with, but I'll live.

2 comments:

.justin said...

once you go MAC, you never go back.



give it an honest try.

Eric said...

With my recent experiences with certain Microsoft products, I am becoming more open to the idea of a Mac, but I don't really have the money to just try something like that. After Windows Media Player had a blowout on my computer, I think I might even try Mac's music software.