Saturday, February 16, 2008

Prayers Answered

This week was a pretty wild week.

Wednesday, I met my ride to school in a different location than usual, and we left later than usual. Next, we went to a coffee stand. At the coffee stand, a new recruit told us she wasn't allowed to make coffee, yet, so we had to wait for the senior officer to return from the restroom. Next, we encountered an accident on the road. When we finally got to campus, it was 8:58. My class is at 9:00. I had to walk/run with my two backpacks all the way to the other side of campus. My PE teacher is a big stickler for being on time. If I'm one minute late, it counts as an absence. I was 5 minutes late. My teacher was pretty upset, and let me know it. It was only my first time being late, and I reminded her, so she apologized. On top of that, my prayer that I somehow wouldn't have to make up an absence was answered.

Otherwise, there has been something bothering me a lot lately, and I didn't know how to deal with it. After a lot of prayer, it seems like I know the answer to the issue without even knowing. Perhaps I just know that it doesn't matter; or that it doesn't have to be up to me.

Ps 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.(NIV)

No comments: